Monday, October 8, 2018

Long Term Care Benefits - A Better Way!



If you are like most people you have contemplated Long Term Care Insurance.  You remember when your Aunt got put into an Assisted Living Facility, which seemed like a nice enough place but you know how it made the family struggle.  They would tell you about the bills.   Then when all the money was gone Auntie was taken from her nice facility and moved to a Welfare facility.  Not near as nice and the smell, oh the smell. 



So, you say that will never happen to me, 


I’ll put a bullet in my head before I let that happen to me (but you probably won’t) 
My children will take care of me (in between working and taking care of their children)


Then you find out that Medicare does not pay for this type of care. You don’t want to be a burden to your family.  But those premiums are so high, and insurance is a gamble.  I mean, what if I am lucky enough to expire without going to a home.  Decisions, decisions, decisions. 



What if I told you there was another way to prepare for this problem.
What if I told you that it would not cost anything.

Are you curious?   

What if I told you that you could triple (3x) the value of your current savings if you needed care, but if you don't then it stays your money.   

Are you interested?



Then you should consider the Forecare Fixed Annuity with Long Term Care Benefits.  This is an interest-bearing saving account that triples (3x) in value if you require Long Term Care.  

When approved, your $150,000 investment become $450,000 should you require assistance performing 2 ADL's (Activities of Daily Living), and all the while earning interest so if you never require care your $150,000 is still growing.   



Maybe you have a CD that is maturing, or a Mutual Fund that hasn’t performed, or maybe you have money just sitting in a Money Market Account earning nothing, or an IRA you've all but forgotten about.  

You could simply transfer that money and know that you’ve protected yourself. What could be easier!
http://allstarfinancialinsurance.com/request-a-quote


  









425-814-6378